This course is the second module in the series of Theory & Practise Immunohistochemistry aimed at those working within the NHS, higher education institutions or within industry. The Intermediate course is a one day theory and practical workshop which aims to provide a more in depth focus on IHC and its applications within your workplace.
On completion of the course, students will understand:
- What factors need to be considered in order to create a successful IHC method which allows for multiple identification of cellular markers/antigens in a single tissue section.
- The issues associated with multiple IHC staining.
On completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Apply a sound approach to the creation of a multiple IHC staining method.
- Explain why some reactions aren’t compatible and find ways of resolving this.
- Prepare reagents and antibodies suitable for use in IHC techniques.
- Be confident in how to react when automation goes wrong.
- Use a microscope to examine IHC staining.
For more information, please click HERE
You will receive the delegate information pack by email a few weeks prior to the course.