This course is the third module in the Theory & Practise series and will provide advanced training in immunohistochemistry (IHC) to those working in the NHS, Higher Education or within industry. The course will teach you the knowledge and confidence to manipulate complex multiple IHC staining techniques to fit applications within your workplace.
On completion of the course, delegates will understand:
- How IHC can be linked to other techniques to enhance their research or diagnostic potential.
- When to use different techniques to best demonstrate the signal of interest.
- How IHC can be used as a powerful diagnostic tool.
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Carry out a triple/multiple IHC staining technique.
- Explain why the different reagents used in the technique were chosen.
- Discuss the use of Image Analysis software.
- Develop their own techniques/methods for a multiple IHC staining technique or use IHC combined with another technique.
For more information, please click HERE