The Identification and Review of Evidence to Inform Cost Effectiveness Models
1. Cost Effective Models - Early Bird Rate
2. Cost Effective Models - Early Bird Rate: Invoice Request £300 - Staff use: X/010992-1
3. Cost Effective Models - ScHARR Staff £150 - Staff use: X/010992-1
The course will enable participants to develop an understanding of the methods available for the identification and review of evidence to inform cost effectiveness models. The course will consist of three sessions:
1. Practical conceptual modelling methods
2. Identification of evidence to inform models
3. Reviewing of evidence to inform models
During the sessions there will be presentations to illustrate the main issues, structured small group discussions working through a set of related questions and practical exercises. The course will be delivered by researchers experienced in health technology assessment in the UK including a cost-effectiveness modeller, information specialist and systematic reviewer.
Who will benefit from this course?
The course will meet the needs of those involved in health technology assessments and is particularly suited to:
• Health economic modellers wishing to extend their knowledge of how to identify and review evidence
• Information specialists who wish to advance their skills in identifying evidence for cost effectiveness models
• Systematic reviewers who wish to extend their reviewing skills related to cost effectiveness models